Personal Injury Claims and Lawsuits in Los Angeles
Bringing on an attorney is a big step toward fighting for your rights and ensuring you receive the settlement you deserve for the injuries you have suffered. Your first questions are probably these:
- What precisely constitutes personal injury?
- Under what circumstances can I file a case?
To answer these questions, we first need to look at what are some of the most common and valid personal injury claims. Naturally, there are a wide variety of personal injury lawsuits that can be brought against organizations, but here are some of the most common cases we handle in Los Angeles:
- Automobile accidents: Car accidents can occur for any number of reasons. If you have experienced injuries with regards to an accident in which the other party was distracted, intoxicated, or driving erratically, then you may have a personal injury case.
- Premises liability: There are a number of different types of cases that can be brought on the basis of premises liability. If you have suffered an injury on private property, you may have a case if the owner of the property assumed liability for your well-being on his or her property.
- Dog bites: California state law regards dog bites as a unique and special subset of law which classifies dog owners as liable for any injuries their pets may cause.
- Medical malpractice: The effects of medical malpractice can be devastating and occur for many reasons. In medical malpractice cases, it is important to retain a legal team that can protect your rights against large medical associations, hospitals, and insurance companies.
Getting the Personal Injury Settlement You Deserve
Choosing the right attorney for your personal injury case is of the utmost importance. After all, the size of the settlement or judgement (though the majority of cases do settle prior to going to court) is dependent upon you choosing dependable, professional legal representation that can deal with the high intensity personal injury cases can bring with them. There are many types of compensation available to you in a personal injury case, and we will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive all possible compensation, including for lost income, medical bills, physical pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and / or property loss.
Proudly Serving the Los Angeles Area
Beautiful Los Angeles is a great city to live and work within, and we are proud to serve its residents. Los Angeles is the second most populous city in the United States of America, and it is an economic and cultural powerhouse that is entirely unparalleled in the USA and around the world. Los Angeles is home to a wide variety of media companies, including film production companies, game development studios, and a huge assortment of other creative ventures. Truly, Los Angeles is a global city, and it is right at the top of the list with other major cities around the world.
The diverse residents who call Los Angeles home have a great number of reasons to be proud of their city. With great cultural landmarks, high caliber educational institutions, a vibrant and productive economy, and an outstanding quality of life, Los Angeles is absolutely a fantastic city to serve, and we are proud to be Los Angeles personal injury attorneys.