Trauma Intervention Program
Maryam Parman is very proud to be a national board member of TIP.
The Orange County Chapter of TIP was founded in 1995.
There are currently 99 volunteers serving 20 jurisdictions and 10 hospitals.
TIP volunteers are always available and they are called by authorized police officers, firefighters, paramedics and hospital personnel to assist with:
- family members and friends following a natural or unexpected death
- victims of crime including rape, assault, robbery, and burglary
- persons involved in vehicle accidents
- persons who are distraught and seeking immediate support
- family members of a person who has completed suicide