Avrek Law Firm San Bernardino Personal Injury Attorneys
Avrek Law has been fighting for the rights of its clients for over thirty years, and in the span of those three decades we have successfully settled innumerable personal injury lawsuits and won our clients millions in compensation for the injuries they have endured. We understand how difficult life can be after suffering from an injury due to the neglect or recklessness of others, and we know exactly how to conduct personal injury cases to acquire the maximum amount of compensation that our valued clients deserve. We are proud to serve the citizens of the San Bernardino area, and we have decades of experience in providing them with personal injury legal services.
The Anatomy of a Personal Injury Lawsuit
In order for you to bring a lawsuit against another party for personal injury, we first need to validate your personal injury claims. To give you an idea of some of the personal injury cases we have brought forward in the past, here is a list of some the most common personal injury cases we have handled at Avrek Law:
- Wrongful death: The death of a loved one due to negligence or recklessness can leave a family shattered and lead to numerous kinds of suffering. At Avrek Law, we understand how delicately these kinds of personal injury cases must be handled, and we strive to give each and every one of our clients the respect they deserve during this process.
- Car accident injury: Car accidents can occur for a variety of reasons, including recklessness, negligence, and intoxication. Whatever the original reason, it is imperative that you have a car accident attorney on your side that is qualified and experienced in dealing with the intricacies of these cases and can bring them to a successful conclusion. We have also dealt with bicycle accident cases.
- Workplace accidents: An accident in the work place can have major effects on your personal and working lives. To help you acquire the fair and just compensation you deserve, we are on your side and ready to help you succeed in winning a great settlement from your workplace accident case.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice can take on many different forms. Doctors may perform improper surgeries, fail to address an issue before it is too late, prescribe the wrong kinds of medications, and more. Device manufacturers may have defective products. At Avrek Law, we can help you stand up against those companies and organizations which have all the power in the medical field and protect your rights.
- Premises accidents: In order to succeed in a slip and fall case or premises accident suit, it is necessary to prove that the property had liability for your safety and health why you were on the property. Due to the complexities of these cases, it is essential that you retain a reputable and experienced legal team.
Personal Injury Settlements: What You Need to Know
To achieve the maximum possible settlement amount in your personal injury lawsuit, you need a California personal injury law firm on your side that you can trust. A San Bernardino personal injury attorney who knows the ins and outs of the regulations and procedures that are common to these cases is absolutely essential for success. At Avrek Law, we have been extraordinarily successful in the past with achieving great results for our clients. We have succeeded in winning multi-million dollar settlements, and one of our most successful settlements of all time clocked in at an astounding $7 million. We will not stop until you receive your just compensation from your personal injury case.
Proudly Serving San Bernardino
We are very proud to be a part of the San Bernardino community and to provide top quality legal services to its citizens and residents. San Bernardino is quite a large city with a proud history of economic vibrancy and cultural value. The city is also home to some of the greatest universities of California, including California State University, San Bernardino. While the citizens of San Bernardino have had a rough go of it in recent years due to the financial crisis, they are as persevering and tireless as ever in making their city one of the greatest in California.
If you have any questions about our San Bernardino personal injury legal services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to discussing your case with you.